Camera Ready Instructions and Registration
- Attention: Oct 7, 2012 is a firm deadline for all camera-ready copies!!!
- Submissions of camera-ready copies must be done through
ACM SIGSPATIAL MobiGIS 2012 Workshop Management System.
- Paper format requirements:
- Page limit is 8 pages
- Paper submitted in PDF format and US-Letter size (8.5x11 inches)
- No page numbers (they will be added automatically)
- To ensure adherence to ACM's format requirements, please use one of the templates available at: http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates
- Please pay special attention to margins and the requirements for specifying (a) categories and subject descriptors, (b) general terms, and (c) keywords. You MUST find your categories and subject descripors from http://www.acm.org/about/class/ccs98-html, and find your general terms from http://www.acm.org/about/class/1998/. You can
choose your keywords freely.
- Copyright block in Latex format:
MobiGIS'12, November 6, 2012. Redondo
Beach, CA, USA}
- Copyright block in Word format:
ACM SIGSPATIAL MobiGIS'12, November 6, 2012. Redondo Beach, CA, USA
Copyright (c) 2012 ACM ISBN 978-1-4503-1699-6/12/11...$15.00
- For registration details, please visit http://powerranger.cse.unt.edu/chengyang/gis2012/.
However, please note that hotel early rate deadline is Oct 7, 2012.
- Copyright forms are now handled electronically. ACM will send an email to contact authors with instructions on how to submit your copyright release online. Papers cannot be published without a valid copyright release form.
- Check list:
- The paper must be in PDF format.
- The paper page size must be US-Letter 8.50 x 11.00. To check this, move the cursor to the left lower corner of the PDF file. A little window will pop up and show you the size.
- The paper must contain the correct copyright block with ISBN/YY/MM and copyright fee (see instructions 3.vi and 3.vii).
- The copyright block must have correct location and year (see instructions 3.vi and 3.vii).
- The paper must have ACM categories, the general terms, and the keywords (see instruction 3.v).
- The PDF file has no page numbers.
- Submit the camera-ready copy through ACM SIGSPATIAL MobiGIS 2012 Workshop Management System by Oct 7, 2012.
- Submit ACM copyright form electronically.
- At least one author must register for the conference and MobiGIS workshop before Oct 10, 2012.